Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Extra Points: Week 14 Studs

PLAYOFFS! Are you kidding me? Playoffs? Yes, it is time for fantasy owners to make the most of their team and take home the trophy and relish in the glory. I'm going all out, you need points and I'm telling you who to play regardless if I have mentioned the player's name before. You need the most points, even if they are on your bench because most leagues break ties with bench points.

Raiders at Chargers
I need to open the playoff with a star. And I like the Raiders actually. I don't get it, but they have a good defense. A good defense leads to a good offense. Since the Raiders have no deep threats I will take Tight End Zach Miller. It just so happens that Miller had his best fantasy day of the year versus these same Chargers back in week four. In fact, it was his only game with a touchdown this year. Miller is averaging close to 60 ypg his last four games. I like him a lot better than I like Antonio Gates come Thursday Night.




Related Posts by Subject



0 comments: